François-Xavier Bagnoud Aerospace Building
1320 Beal Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2140
- Works in close collaboration with leadership to develop and implement functional, engaging, and innovative solutions for Aerospace Engineering’s websites.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and builds webpages to provide a positive user experience to our prospective, current students, and other key audiences.
- Understands customer needs and develops website layout and design with efficient navigation.
- Develop and administer web-based properties incorporating best practices to effectively engage key audiences.
- Designs and develops innovative strategic communications solutions that visually and contextually support the delivery of Aerospace Engineering’s messaging, programs, and branding.
- Collaborates with leadership to determine multimedia needs for all messaging channels and strategies, and ensure alignment with other efforts and branding.
- Contributes to overall Aerospace Engineering’s program development and awareness through various activities such as gathering information and presenting it to different audiences.
Date started at U-M: September 2009
Favorite place or activity in Ann Arbor: Hiking and discovering new trails!
Advice for New Students: Embrace opportunities to try new things. Don’t limit yourself, there’s always room to expand your horizons!