Research Administrator Intermediate
3010A François-Xavier Bagnoud Aerospace Building
1320 Beal Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2140
- Purchase supplies, equipment, and services for Aerospace Engineering’s faculty, staff, and students
- Process gifts in conjunction with the University’s Development Office
- Prepare and review travel and expense reimbursements reports
- Create UPS shipping labels and order postage & other mailing materials as needed
- Provide financial support for department and gift funds including: transactional processing, journal entries, tracking of funds, and account reviews
Xin Joined the Aerospace Department in 2020. She is a Research Administrator (RA) Intermediate who provides pre-award and post-award support for faculty. As a member of the finance team, Xin works closely with Aero faculty with many U-M Units including human resources, student services, procurement, contract administration and the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects.
Xin has been at the University of Michigan since 2019. She began in the Shared Services Center and transferred to the College of Engineering as a Purchasing Clerk in 2020.
Xin earned a Bachelor Degree in Management Information System from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, and a Master’s Degree in Finance from Rochester Institute of Technology (NY).
While not at work, Xin enjoys traveling with her family, discovering gourmet food, watching movies, and listening to music.