Undergraduate Student Services Coordinator
3054-A François-Xavier Bagnoud Aerospace Building
1320 Beal Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2140
- Answers questions and offers help for prospective and current students as needed.
- Arranges student appointments with Aerospace Program Advisor.
- Manages and updates student files.
- Supervises work study students in office.
- Reserves classrooms and conference rooms and helps manage building spaces.
- Handles course approvals.
- Manages the Aerospace curriculum.
Start date at U-M: 1998
Hometown: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Favorite place or activity in Ann Arbor: Spending time with my sister.
Advice for New Students: Be true to yourself and get involved in activities! Enjoy life and work hard!
Favorite Quote: “Everything happens for a reason!”
What is something that most people don’t know about you? I’m really shy!