Aerospace Leadership M.Eng. Program Manager
François-Xavier Bagnoud Aerospace Building
1320 Beal Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2140
Implementation and ongoing management of the M.Eng. in Aerospace Leadership:
- Manages program development and operations including academics, marketing, financials, communications, and evaluation/assessment efforts
- Oversees creation and management of course production plans
- Serves as main point-of-contact for students, corporate partners, and internal collaborators
- Manages partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversees program logistics including enrollment schedules and requirements
- Manages M.Eng. in Aerospace Leadership Program financials, including budgeting, tuition, financial allocations, and scholarship proposals
- Manages ongoing program quality
Date started at U-M: October 2011
Favorite place or activity in Ann Arbor: Biking and hiking on the Border-to-Border trails!
Hometown: Dexter, MI
Advice for new students: In your free time, explore the greater Ann Arbor community’s many offerings including fantastic local restaurants, parks, and festivals. Be sure to take advantage of office hours (whether in-person or virtual) to make important connections with UM faculty members!